CAD made easy.
Cabinet and furniture making can be achieved in various ways and through several steps. Oikema makes this process much easier.
IronCAD features allow for the modelling of any solid item and its integration with other objects in the design.
Oikema offers the same features, only easier to used, optimized for furniture design, and inspired by the tools used by joiners and interior designers.
The most important tool, however, remains the user, and his creativity. No computer tool can ever replace the creativity, intelligence and experience required to design a 3D object.
Oikema was developed exclusively for IronCAD. Oikema enhances IronCAD's performance and usability thanks to the addition of several configuration tools and of the most frequently used features in the creation of wooden furniture elements.
These tools allow to manage: materials (type, thickness, shavings, price, weight, etc.), hardware (positioning, price), single and multiple drilling, shapes, a cabinet manager, debit and material notes. Oikema uses the same "Drag'n'drop" approach as the one IronCAD is known for, with the added value of its user-friendly graphical user interface.
The features and tools available in OIKEMA enable users to manage:
- Creation of hardware pieces
- Creation of wood pieces or panels
- Generic materials management
- Positioning, copy, edition or deletion of hardware pieces
- Update of machining and drilling operations
- Drilling of a hole or a hole line
- Creation of profiling tools (flat arch, radii, chamfer, etc...)
- Addition of intermediate sleepers and supports, shelving, backing boards
- Creation of façade models (doors or drawer fronts)
- Creation of drawer models
- Materials management (boards, wood, edges, etc...)
- Creation of a full list of materials (including hardware) exportable to several formats
- Automatic exportation of all existing machining operations to WOODLAB CAM
Below, a few examples of the OIKEMA's features.
The icons are clear and user friendly.