QA\LABEL - integrated labeling and production organization system for vertical and horizontal saws
Why print labels?
- It is very simple. As soon as you work together in a workshop, you are faced with the problem of transmitting information in a safe and reliable way.
- The label clearly displays all the features of the just cut part. Its name, the name of the client or project, the cabinet to which it belongs, the location of the edge bandings and if you are equipped with a CNC, the name of the program.
- Circulation of parts in the workshop now can be done in an orderly manner. Your colleague, who will assemble parts in de workshop or assemble them on site, will work efficiently and without wasting time trying to guess which room is going where.
Why optimize a cutting list ?
- To reduce offcuts, so the costs. It's a very simple way to save money. In addition, today, you must pay to get rid of your offcuts!
What do you need ?
- A woodLAB PLAN license on your computer in the office
- A Windows 10 tablet with a 10 inches minimum screen. There are already tablets of this type for less than 200 euros(example TECLAST)
- A label printer (dust resistant) that connects to the tablet via USB cable, Wi-Fi or BlueTooth.
- Ideally a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network(otherwise the transmission is via a USB key)